0 Comments

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award

I was nominated for this award by Gloria @ Gloria The Violinist  Thank you soo much Gloria! :), go check out her blog everybody.. she's AWESOME.




My answers to Gloria's questions:

1. What is the first book you ever read out of your own free will ?

That's a hard one, but probably a Roald Dahl book. I don't actually remember my first ever book that I've read.. 

2. If you could replace your best friend with any book character, would you do it ? If yes, with who ?

I would definitely choose Gale from The Hunger Games. He is so supportive and caring over Katniss and even though he loves her, he wants the best for her. I'm team Gale if you haven't noticed.. 

3. How many books do you own ?

Most of my owned books are ebooks. I find them more convenient, I have around 150 books.. not too many but as I've mentioned, I own more ebooks than actual books :)

4. Which book character is the most like you ? 

In determination and the love of family, Katniss Everdeen
In the fangirl aspect, being non social, Cather from Fangirl
In the falling so hard in love aspect, Lena from Delirium

Am I cheating for choosing 3..? um I don't think so.. 

5. Which book character do you hate the most ?

Abby from A beautiful disaster. OH MY GOD, she annoyed me SO MUCH! 

6. What is your favorite color ?

This Blue and black

7. If you would write a book, what would be the main character's name ? 

Probably Elena, even though I hate Elena from TVD, I love her name.

8. If you could live in any country, which one would you live in ?

France, hands down. In Paris.

9. What is it about reading that you like so much ?

I love that readers get to transport into different worlds, every book you've ever read is a world that gets you sucked in. You can indulge in the life of the characters and you can feel them, it's kind of an escape from your real life into theirs. 

10. If you could switch lives with a book character, who would it be ? 

TRIS from Divergent, oh I wouldn't do that because Allegiant haha
I just want to be Four's love interest.. sue me. He's hot.



I nominate: 

Izzy @ The Reading Izzy
Evie @ Prescription Fiction
Jules @ The Book of Jules


My Questions for the Nominees: 


1. What was the best dystiopian book you've ever read?
2. How many books are on your TBR shelf?
3. What is the book that you really want to read but can't get your hands on?
4. What book is your most anticipated book of the year?
5. Who is your most read author?
6. Do you have any signed books? What are they?
7. Who is your favorite contemporary author?
8. What is your favorite book to movie adaptation? 
9. Who is the most relatable character you've ever read about in a book?
10. Which book that you own has the prettiest book cover?

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for nominating me Jay! :D
    You're the 4th person to nominate me. Hahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you nominated me! I didn't even know man!! Next time you do this TELL ME! in my comments or on twitter or something! There I was thinking no one wanted to tag me ^_^ THANKYOU!
    If those are the book characters you're like then I think we could get along very well! I loved Cather and Lena especially. Do you think Lena fell so hard because she never had love before or because of Alex's charm? These are the questions that plague me at night :D
    Dude.. I was team Peeta! Gale always kind of annoyed me a bit and I could never place why. He was better suited to Madge anyway! Katniss treated Peeta like dirt though! >:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noooo!! OF COURSE I DID TAG YOUU, I commented on your blog posts telling you I tagged youu, I'll tweet you whenever I do again x

      Really?! That's amazing! I loved Lena way too much, I think because of Alex's charm, their love was beautiful and it survived. It made me so happy!

      I like Gale more because he was there before Peeta showed up, Katniss mistreated Peeta and she faked loving him and that was not okay with me.. Gale stayed friends with Katniss and supported her decisions even though he knew she loved Peeta for real at the time. I hate any love triangles in books, like Delirium, The Hunger Games and Twilight. It's SUPER annoying and it makes me hate the female for not choosing..

      Delete

You comments make my day! So thank youuu :) <3

Follow
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...