0 Comments

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Wrap Up | January 2016

Hello hello,

So today I bring you my late-coming January wrap up. It was an okay reading month for me, but I'm not complaining. I just came out of a slump and I think I did good.

I read a total of 4 books this month.. I also have links to the ones that I reviewed.


1. The Grown Up by Gillian Flynn 4/5 (review)
2. George by Alex Gino 4/5 (review)
3. The Passenger by Lisa Lutz 4/5 (review)


4. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater 5/5
-Review to come


What did you guys read this month? I would love to know! If you've read any of the books that I've read this month let me know down below, it would be pretty great to discuss them with you♥




2 comments:

  1. The Raven Boys was such a nice surprise for me because I didn't expect to like it that much. I still need to read the third book but I'm waiting until the date when The Raven King comes out is nearer LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is smart thinking, I actually would slowly take my time with these book till the final one comes out. It took me by surprise as well! I actually didn't know what the hype is all about, but the synopsis pulled me and I couldn't help it. I ended up falling in love with it!! Ganseyyyyyy♥

    ReplyDelete

You comments make my day! So thank youuu :) <3

Follow
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...