0 Comments

Monday, November 3, 2014

THOUGHTS: The Maze Runner by James Dashner - The MOVIE

Hello guys!

I'm sorry I haven't blogged in a while, I'm doing NaNoWriMo 2014 :)
I recently seen the Maze Runner movie and I LOVED IT, so I thought I'd fill you in on my thoughts.


 

This book is a great adaptation, they made us feel the characters and understand the plot; you can easily fall in love with the movie even if you haven't read the book. 

Teresa and Thomas were greatly portrayed, Alby, Chuck and even Minho look just like how I envisioned them. They picked out great actors to play the characters, and they did well.

One thing I disliked was that they didn't show the Tomas and Teresa connection more, like the mind telepathy thing. That would've been interesting, they only gave a hint when Thomas was reminiscing on the past when he got stung; therefore only the ones who read the book would understand. 

I agree that some scenes were different from the book, but I loved it. I'm ashamed to say that I loved it even more than the book; it got me more excited to read The Scorch Trials and The Death Cure :) 

I would totally recommend reading the book first though, and giving it a chance and to be patient with it, it's boring at first but then it's a good book! 

Have YOU seen the Maze Runner? Comment down below what you thought!

Have an amazing day! :)


4 comments:

  1. Hello! So, I never go see a movie if I haven't read the book, but I did this time! Whoops! Sounds like I should pick it from B&N though, huh?! Thanks for convincing me by sharing your thoughts on it! Have you read The Night Circus?! I highly recommend it as I've just finished it and it was wonderful!

    xx

    www.alyssaandress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyy! I totally thought the movie was better than the book. I've tried getting into the book 3 times before I finally devoured it. I would say that the ending of the book was amazing, but if you've seen the movie, I'm guessing you could read the second book in the series as the movie is a great adaptation!
      Nooo I haven't and I'm ashamed of myself, everyone says it's a great book! I'll pick it up as soon as I get the chance :)! Thank you <3

      Delete
  2. Awww, I really want to read the book before watching the movie. But my To-read pile has turned into a tower. Hopefully, I could squeeze the Maze Runner somewhere. Your movie review really made me want to watch the movie :)

    - The Reading Izzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh, that sucks! The TBR list is an evergrowing pile..
      Yess!! You have no idea how good the movie is, the book is REALLY hard to get into though... Tell me if you go see it :)x

      Delete

You comments make my day! So thank youuu :) <3

Follow
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...