0 Comments

Friday, June 12, 2015

Friday Finds #3

Helloooo guys!
I know I've been gone for so long (at least to me) and I feel bad about it. I officially finished high school yesterday and I'm excited - and anxious - to see what the future holds for me college wise. All the sappiness aside, it's time for some Friday Finds! Also, await an exciting review coming up tomorrow!



Are you excited for any of these? Have you read any of these? Comment down below & tell me your thoughts, I'd LOVE to know!

Have a great day everybody..


3 comments:

  1. Yaaay! Congratulations, Jay! :D ♥
    I love the cover of None of the Above & Extraordinary Means ... they look so pretty! I haven't heard of the rest but hope you enjoy them all! :)

    Yvonne @ A World Between Folded Pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh~! You'll be a college student soon! Congrats Jay! :D
    None of the Above sounds really good. Thinking about giving it a try, but I'm worried if it would be kind of heavy with drama. D: Aaand Neil Gaiman has another book, when I still haven't read any of his previous works D:

    I tagged you to do the Disney Book Tag btw :D Have fun!

    - The Reading Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Extraordinary Means has such a beautiful cover it just looks so original and pretty design. The city scenery of Wicked Games is awesome!
    Naomi@The Perks Of Being A Bookworm. The city scenery of Wicked Games is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

You comments make my day! So thank youuu :) <3

Follow
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...