0 Comments

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Book Haul: November and December 2014

 Hello readers! 

It's the first time I'm doing my a book haul, I went a little bit crazy ..

I may or may not be getting more books by the end of this month, so this may not be the last book haul of the year. 


Books that I got:

In December:


  1. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken (The Darkest Minds #1)
  2. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas (Throne of Glass #1)
  3. Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas (Throne of Glass #2)
  4. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer (Lunar Chronicles #2)
  5. Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling (Special edition box set)
  6. The Tales of Beedle the Bard by J.K. Rowling





 


In November:



  1. An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
  2. Looking for Alaska by John Green
  3. It's Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini
  4. Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan (1-3 box set)



So this is it for my book haul, if you've read any of these books let me know in the comments down below! :)

Have a great day everyone!

-Jay

3 comments:

  1. That Harry Potter set is beautiful! as well as that edition of the Bard Tales ;)
    I've read the Percy Jackson series and absolutely loved them as well as Looking for Alaska. The one I didn't enjoy as much as I thought I would was The Darkest Minds but I hope you like it ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, aren't they? :')

      I loooved Looking for Alaska, it's one of my favorite books! and I REALLY want to read the Percy Jackson series <3

      Oh yess.. I've heard mixed reviews of The Darkest Minds, that's why I haven't bought the sequel. We'll see..

      Thank you for stopping by gorgeous! :)x

      Delete
  2. I got Throne of Glass and The Darkest Minds for Christmas and can't wait to read them!

    I already read An Abundance of Katherines - I don't think I liked it that much but it was okay - but have yet to read Looking for Alaska and all the other books you've bought/got. Great haul! :D

    ReplyDelete

You comments make my day! So thank youuu :) <3

Follow
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...