0 Comments

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Totally Should've Book Tag!


Hey lovelies!

So I was tagged to do this tag by the ever so lovely Yvonne @ A World Between Folded Pages and I loved her answers, so GO read her post! Thank you so much for tagging me. This one is so much fun to do♥

1. Totally should’ve gotten a sequel
The Grown Up by Gillian Flynn. I loved this short story so much that I craved more of it. Gillian Flynn needs to come up with a sequel to this book. I would love love to read everything she writes. I'll also go with 5 to 1 by Holly Bodger. I received this one as an ARC last year and loved it. I pray to god she'll write a sequel to that soon. 

2. Totally should’ve had a spin off series
I'm going with the most common answer and say Harry Potter, I mean I would love a spin off and it could be about any of the character's life. I mean beggars can't be choosy..


3. An author who totally should write more books
Becky Albertali, Oh how I adored Simon vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda! It was one of my favorite books of 2015. It made me feel a lot of emotions, I was genuinely happy and smiling throughout most of the book and this rarely ever happens with books. It takes A LOT to put a smile on my face and to make me laugh out loud like an idiot. I would read anything that she writes.

4. A character who totally should’ve ended up with someone else
Unlike 99% of people, I actually LOVE Gale from The Hunger Games and I totally think Katniss should've ended up with him instead of Peeta. I don't know why, but I always felt inclined to Gale rather than Peeta. I'm sure this isn't a spoiler and everyone and their mother has read or watched THG.


5. Totally should’ve ended differently
Never Never by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher. I just read the third book in the series and I hated it so so much. I expected more out of these two authors and NOT a cop out like they did. I was utterly disappointed with this book. However, I don't regret starting the series, I liked the characters and loved the first two books.


6. Totally should’ve had a movie franchise
The Passenger by Lisa Lutz. This book would be a perfect movie, it is suspenseful and action packed. I actually was talking to my boyfriend about it and he said that he felt like I was telling him about a movie and I was like RIGHT?!! It is amazing. Read it if you haven't already, I'm pretty sure it comes out on the first of March. 

7. Totally should’ve had a TV show
The Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi. I know this one has already been in the works for a TV for a while now, right? I'm not sure, but Tahereh announced it on her twitter and I got super excited. I hope that they continued on with it and it happens soon!


8. Totally should’ve had only one point of view
Yvonne had a perfect answer of Allegiant, but I can't think of any book with a dual POV that I think ruined it other than this one. Actually, I'll change the question up a bit to a book that should've been in the POV of another character. I would choose Beautiful Disaster. I would love for it to be in Travis's POV, maybe I would've liked this book. I hated Abby so so much.  

9. Totally should have a cover change
The Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout. This one is a great series and I think people stay away from reading it because of its hideous covers. I promise you, these books are so fast paced and so fun to read. If only they changed the covers though...

10. Totally should’ve stopped at book one 
Delirium by Lauren Oliver. I freaking loved this book back when I was younger. I read the sequel to this and it was missing my favorite character and I really didn't like it. I liked the final installment though because the main character ended up with the right guy that I wanted her to end up with. Nonetheless, I totally hated the sequel and I would've been okay with reading only the first book.

11. Totally should’ve kept the original covers
I haven't read this, but The Diviners by Libba Bray. I can't believe they have changed the covers for the second book. I would have been interested in the first book by how gorgeous the cover was, and it was so gorgeous naked as well. Why would someone ruin that for us readers and the joy of having such pretty books on our shelves? WHY? 



I TAG: 




6 comments:

  1. i read THE PASSENGER and i definitely think it should get a movie! it was so action packed, and i can imagine that in my head. and, yes to shatter me! i loved that series, and i hope we get the tv show. great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you with Harry Potter getting a spin off series, the adventures of Neville Longbottom I'd read that especially how he has chnaged in real life!!

    The Lux series covers annoyed me as I have four books with black covers then the last one came out and it is like blue and sparkly, urgh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved reading this post and I totally agree with you about the Lux series having a cover change. That series is so good but the covers are so awful :( I need to continue to read the series starting with Onyx at some point this year :) Great Post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for tagging me! Becky Albertalli should definitely write more books - I may use her in my post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wasn't a big fan of the Diviners, but I must say, as a fellow book nerd, the cover change is awful. It drives me crazy when publishers change the covers in the middle of the series. Don't they know readers hate that? Thanks again for the tag!

    ReplyDelete

You comments make my day! So thank youuu :) <3

Follow
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...