HUGE thanks to Noelia @ A Day in Bookland for the idea of this post, she is super awesome & you all should check out her blog NOW. You're missing out!
I haven't been reading much lately to write a review, so I decided to make a non-review post about my favourite music, books & other stuff! So let's get started..
My taste in music is very strange; sometimes I'm in the mood for Nirvana and other times I'm in the mood for some Lana Del Rey. Anyways, here are my current music favourites:
1. Can't Feel My Face - The Weeknd
2. Xhampagne - Shy Girls ft Antwon
3. Dance in Your Skin - Random Rab
4. Octahate - Ryn Weaver (Cashmere Cat Remix)
5. Dancing On My Own - Calum Scott (Originally by Robyn)
6. Memo - Years and Years
7. Money Trees - Kendrick Lamar ft. Jay Rock
You can follow me on SoundCloud here to stay updated with music that I'm loving and find the previously mentioned ones!
My all-time favourite artists:
1. The Weeknd
2. Lana Del Rey
3. Lil Wayne
6. Maroon 5
7. The 1975
My all-time favourite books:
1. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
2. Looking For Alaska by John Green
3. Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
5. Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
6. Falling into Place by Amy Zhang
7. Harry Potter (of course)
Follow me on Goodreads here if you're curious to know what else I'm reading!
My all-time/current favourite TV shows:
1. How I Met Your Mother
3. The Vampire Diaries
4. Two and a Half Men
What are your favourites?! Tell me in the comments down below if you share any faves with me♥
Have a great day people!