Thank you to the beautiful Giselle @ Perks of Being a Reader for the nomination, I truly recommend you go check out her blog, because she's amazing!
So the rules are:
1 | Post a link to the person who nominated you and give thanks.
2 | Share 5 facts about yourself.
3 | Nominate 10 other blogs and give links.
4 | Contact your nominees to inform them of their nomination.
5 | Provide the rules to your nominees.
5 facts about yours truly..
1. I'm 18 and still don't have a licence.. yet
2. I still don't know what I'll do with my life (concerning college). I also get extremely anxious thinking about the future or planning things in general. They stress me out and I like being spontaneous. On the other hand, I'm a very routine-ish person & that doesn't bother me at all and I rarely ever get bored.
3. Shopping is therapeutic for me, I don't know what it is, but the feeling of buying new clothes or stuff and using them makes me feel great. Also buying books, because of course.
4. I don't work and never have in my whole life (except for that one time when I worked for my father when I was a kid hahaha), I actually would LOVE to work, but I don't know what or where. I'm going to work at a nursery pretty soon for the summer & I hope it works out :)
5. When I was little, I used to buy whichever shampoo is being advertised on tv because the model would always have silky smooth and straight hair afterwards. I have naturally wavy hair, so I wanted to be like them. I reached a point where I applied shampoo to my hair when it was dry like they do on tv to have straight her. It was my biggest let down when I knew that they're just faking it.. I know
1. Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian
2. Yvonne @ A World Between Folded Pages
3. Noelia @ A Day in Bookland
4. Cait @ Paper Fury
5. Naomi @ The Perks of Being a Bookworm
6. Sabrina @ Sabrina's Stories
7. Ale @ Alejandra's Musings
8. Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books
9. Michelle @ Michelle's Minions
10. Emily @ Forever Literary