0 Comments

Saturday, April 16, 2016

MORE BEST THINGS IN LIFE



Hello lovelies!

So I posted a part one of this last year and the feedback was amazing, so I decided to bring you more of this. I hope you like it♥ (If you haven't seen part one, go give it a read for a full effect of happiness)

1. Food
I don't know about you, but pizza makes me so happy. I can count on spoiling myself for a pizza date with my bf or a donut date (we have these a lot) which instantly puts me in a better mood. Fulfilling your cravings is seriously the best. Sometimes I crave Chinese food as well and this is making me hungry..

2. Sharing a moment with someone you love
Don't you feel like you are the happiest sometimes when you're having a genuinely good time with someone you love? I don't know how to describe it, but this is one of the best feelings EVER.

3. When your parents are proud of you
When you do something that makes your parents proud and they keep telling you how much you made them proud and how happy they are because of you. It fills me with so much joy to see that my parents are proud of something that I've done.

4. Reading an on point book
This one is a given and I think we can all relate. When a book is just perfection and it is making you so freaking happy that you disconnect from life to be totally invested in the characters and the story and the amazing setting? It's quite hard to explain, but when you feel like you don't feel like yourself anymore and you feel like your body has transported into the book? I'm totally wording that so weirdly, but you get what I mean.. I hope..

5. Jumping in a pool on a hot day
I don't know if you guys can relate, but when it's super hot and I jump into a freezing cold pool is such a shocking sensation that I love! It is so refreshing and it makes me so happy. Especially when you're with friends.

6. The beach
If I'm having a bad day, I feel like I'm stressed or overwhelmed by anything, I always head to the beach. I'm blessed for living somewhere near the beach and it makes me so happy. I love sitting for hours near the beach and reading or just admiring the view while listening to music. I love how the waves crash onto the shore. It's so relaxing.

7. Sunsets/Sunrises
I love sunsets/sunrises so much that I asked my friends to go somewhere on the beach near sunset for my birthday. I KNOW. I love nature and I love admiring the sky. Especially when it is so pretty and has all these different colors. I love the sky so much that I spent all my childhood on the roof of my house laying down and watching the clouds move by for hours and hours.

8. Laughing
On a good day, my friends and I would sit at home, catch up and laugh till tears come rolling down our faces and our stomachs ache. Laughter is truly the best medicine. It makes me appreciate life more when I'm that happy and surrounded by the people I love.

9. Accomplishing goals
Whenever I have a goal in mind and it happens I get super excited and motivated. I always plan everything ahead and my goals are quite defined and I know what I want. Whenever I achieve something, it fills me with so much empowerment. It's insane! One of the best things in life for sure.

10. Love
We come to our final one and I put it deliberately to end this on an amazing note - love. I love love. I have always believed in the power of love and I have always believed that if people's hearts was full of more love, the world would be a better place. The love I have for my family, friends and bf is amazing. It feels great to love someone so much.

What are the things that make YOU happy? I'd love to know, let's fill the comments with happy thoughts♥




1 comment:

  1. I love sunsets, not so much sunrise haha but this is a nice list. Also, I live by the beach but I haven't been to one in ages :/

    Leydy @ OUAT

    P.S
    Enter these cool giveaways!
    JOY Blu-ray | Dirtiest Secret | Will You Won't You Want Me?

    ReplyDelete

You comments make my day! So thank youuu :) <3

Follow
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...