So today I thought you can get to know me better and know my weird bookish facts. I have seen this around anywhere and I tag everyone to do it! It's so fun. So let's get started..
1. I always read before bed, it's the time I do most of my reading because I feel like I can get more reading done like that. I usually am always always tired before bed, so it doesn't work out great for me.
2. My favorite genre of books is definitely fantasy, but I haven't read much of it because I'm super intimidated by fantasy. I have some books on my radar that I'll definitely be reading soon, but it is scary still hahaha so if you have recommendations, help a sister out.
3. I hate mass market paperbacks, it is one of the most torturous feelings to try to read a mass market paperback without breaking or damaging the spine. It's the worst.
4. I like drinking coffee or tea while reading. I know so cliche
5. I don't own much hardbacks. 90% of my books are in paperback.
6. I always predict book endings and when I get them right, I get super mad at myself for spoiling myself.
7. I have never ever in my life reread a book since being an avid reader. Excluding my preteen reading.
8. When I get ready to read, I have a ritual of opening my goodreads on my laptop so I can update it every 2 seconds. If you don't have me on goodreads, you're missing on the fun that is my reading updates hahaha, so let's be friends!
9. I have a bookish instagram that I try WAY TOO HARD to keep up with and fail. I just am not a morning person so it's so hard for me to take good pictures of books to post them. Also, I have zero photography skills so if you have any tips for me, please tell me down below! If you would like to check it and give me a follow, it would be super appreciated♥
10. One series that I'm ashamed of not finishing yet is the HP series. I'm on book 7, don't judge. It's SO good, but I'm in a slump that is never ending!
11. Reviewing books is so fun for me because it's an outlet for my thoughts on a book. I find it hard to read a book and not review it. I usually do that if I seriously don't like a book and would refrain from bashing it all over my blog. I feel bad - unless of course I receive it for review, then I state my honest opinion without trying to be rude.
12. I'm one of the few humans on this earth who didn't like Fangirl, who don't relate to Fangirl and never will. I found Cath to be weird and frustrating. The only thing that I like about it is the cover.
13. Although I own a lot of books, I rarely ever lend out books to people. They're too precious to be lent out and I if I did, which is rare, then I lend them out to very close friends.
14. I actually read more ebooks than physical ones. I always find myself craving to read a book that isn't on my shelves so I download it and read it instantly. That's why my books are rotting on my shelves and its a serious problem that I need help with.
15. I rarely ever buy my books from physical stores. I always buy them online because they're far more cheaper and offer an amazing variety of books.
16. Writing is one of my favorite hobbies and one of my dreams ever since I was a little girl was to write a book so I thought NaNoWriMo was an amazing opportunity. Being me, I started and reached up to 30k words, but didn't finish. I hope to win someday! Maybe this year when I'm more prepared.
17. I have a hard time listening to audiobooks, I always find myself spacing out and not even concentrating on what the narrator is saying. I can't do it. I don't know why they're such a thing lately, how do you guys focus with audiobooks? I can't just sit there and listen..
18. In bookstores, or online to be more exact, I find myself gravitating more towards books with pretty book covers. Let's be honest with ourselves here, we all love us some pretty book covers.
19. Most books that I read now because of the hype are just meh, I rarely ever ADORE a book that it's my favorite. So tell me some of your favorite books and maybe we can change that!
20. Matilda by Roald Dahl is THE book that got me into reading so much. I can't tell you guys how much that book means to me. It's probably the only book that I reread and finished in one sitting when I was a kid. It's the book that grew with me and remained my favorite through forever.
21. Most books that I absolutely adore make me ugly cry. If a book makes me ugly cry, then you just know its a good one. (extra fact..)
Do you share some of the facts as I do? I'd love to know and see your posts as well so link me to them if you do♥