TOP TEN TUESDAY is a meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
These are the 10 books that I'll most probably be reading this fall going into winter. I have been in a terrible TERRIBLE slump and picked up and put down 7 books, so it's BAD. I'm currently reading The Lightening Thief and it's honestly amazing so far.
1. Graceling by Kristin Cashore #1
2. Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
3. Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas (Throne of Glass #3)
4. The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton
5. Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan (Percy Jackson #2)
6. The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas (Throne of Glass #0.5)
7. World After by Susan Ee (Angelfall #2)
8. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir #1
9. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare #1
There are supposed to be 10 books, but I'll leave that tenth spot an open one. I will still read Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows as well as some other books, but I won't stick to a tenth one as well.. hahaha (is this cheating?)
Have you read any of these? Tell me in the comments which was your fav♥