Read.Sleep.Repeat is hosting ARC August for the 3rd year this year! I decided it would be fun to join to catch up on reading my ARCs. You can sign up too by clicking here! Did I mention there is prizes available as well? Go check it out.
The rules are very simple:
- It may be a physical ARC or and eARC but it MUST be an ARC
- Yes it can be an ARC that has released as long as it’s an ARC I’m not going to nit pick much
- HAVE FUN WITH THIS! Feeling like you are being “forced” to read is the best way turn a fun event into a yucky obligation.
- Update post! I personally will do a post for each Saturday in August but that’s just me. You can update once a week, every other week or once for the whole darn event. This update can be in the form of a blog or tumblr post, vlog, link to your “ARC August 2015″ shelf or even an instagram pic! I want to make this as easy and low pressure as possible for you.
ARCs that I'll be reading:
- Wolrd After by Susan Ee
- Another Day by David Levithan
- Luckiest Girl Alive by Jessica Knoll
- Love, Rosie by Cecilia Ahern
Will you be participating? Tell me down below books you'll be reading! :)