TOP TEN TUESDAY is a meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
Whenever I think summer, I think contemporary. So here are some books that I'll be picking up this summer.
1. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
2. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
3. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi (#3 Shatter Me)
4. All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
5. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
6. Wonder by R.J Palacio
7. Every day by David Levithan
8. Love, Rosie by Cecelia Ahern (Review book)
9. The Last Time We Said Goodbye by Cynthia Hand
10. Never Never by Colleen Hoover and Taryn Fisher (oops I have the part two cover, but I'll be reading part one).
11. Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock by Matthew Quick
Is it cheating if I have 11 books? No. I'm sure it's not.. It's just an extra book that I def will be reading this summer..
Are there any books on the list you REALLY want to read or excited about? Tell me in the comments below.